I love your blog guys!!! It looks so dang cool! I'm so glad you're doing one, and am excited to see what you put on it next. :) Maybe some pics from your Wyoming trip...?? I'll help you figure out the music player sometime soon.
Grand Canyon has a big history in our family. Doug and I both worked for the Parks system and put down deep roots in Zion & Grand. I was so impressed to learn that Brittany is such a trooper and doesn't complain - even about so many things that are difficult. It is a great treat to be such a trooper! Scott is a lucky man, indeed! - Scott needed to find a wife who loved the out-of-doors, as he does. He has always had such an adventurous spirit and positive outlook on life.
2 comments:
I love your blog guys!!! It looks so dang cool! I'm so glad you're doing one, and am excited to see what you put on it next. :) Maybe some pics from your Wyoming trip...?? I'll help you figure out the music player sometime soon.
Grand Canyon has a big history in our family. Doug and I both worked for the Parks system and put down deep roots in Zion & Grand. I was so impressed to learn that Brittany is such a trooper and doesn't complain - even about so many things that are difficult. It is a great treat to be such a trooper! Scott is a lucky man, indeed! - Scott needed to find a wife who loved the out-of-doors, as he does. He has always had such an adventurous spirit and positive outlook on life.
Post a Comment