As of last week, I am currently attending Mandalyn Academy; which is an aesthetics school to learn about skin care. I'm going to school full time and working part time at the Dermatology Center. This is something I have always wanted to do and am loving every minute of it!! So far I have learned about diseases that can occur with the skin, and manicures and pedicures. I am having so much fun, which is just the way school should be. It will take me about a year to finish, and I'll be able to work as an esthetician at the Derm Center when I complete my schooling.
5 comments:
Good job Brit! Now I can call on you for my every skin-related need =)
Brittany that sounds awesome, especially if you can work at your place after too!! If you ever need any clients to practice on during school give me a call anytime. I love to be pampered. Now I will know who to come to for all my spa services.
-Melissa
Are you going to the school in AF by Gold's Gym? I was just going to lunch over near there and noticed it for my first time.
This is such a worthy pursuit - and you will be perfect for this career - everyone loves to hang out with you because you always say such interesting and uplifting things - and people just naturally trust you. I know it is difficult - all of the studying and time committment - but it will pay off. I am so proud of you! and need some help with my aging appendages :}
I am so interested in doing this kind of thing. I have never heard of this school before. Are there any other branches?
Post a Comment