Looks Like your going to have a cute home! Congrats to you both.. Isn't it amazing how time flys by? I think it is great your going to aesthetics school, do you ever need a dummy:) or a person to pick on? I would be available!!! Anyways, hope all is going well; take care. Shawn, Shalise, Danica, Bryhn
Hey Brit! It's Chelsea. I was thinking about you and thought I'd see if you had a blog. Sure enough, I found it. Sorry to blog-stalk you. I hope you two are doing well!
Bert! I am so glad you found me! You look so great, and how fun that you are building a house. Way to go. I'm in Seattle, but only for the summer. It's only temporary for now, but it's been so fun to live somewhere new. I would love to get together in a couple of months to see you and catch up. I'll keep checking your blog. Love you.
6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys and your new house. We would love to make ir out your way next year. We are always thinking about both of you. Love, Jen
Looks Like your going to have a cute home! Congrats to you both.. Isn't it amazing how time flys by?
I think it is great your going to aesthetics school, do you ever need a dummy:)
or a person to pick on? I would be available!!! Anyways, hope all is going well; take care.
Shawn, Shalise, Danica, Bryhn
How exciting! The area you have chosen to live is so great for many reasons....so glad you will be near family and just an hour from Ephraim.
Hey Brit! It's Chelsea. I was thinking about you and thought I'd see if you had a blog. Sure enough, I found it. Sorry to blog-stalk you. I hope you two are doing well!
Bert! I am so glad you found me! You look so great, and how fun that you are building a house. Way to go. I'm in Seattle, but only for the summer. It's only temporary for now, but it's been so fun to live somewhere new. I would love to get together in a couple of months to see you and catch up. I'll keep checking your blog. Love you.
Brittany, We found you on Weston's page. Congratz on your new house and Scott's job that is so cool! You better be at the reunion!
Post a Comment