On Tuesday Scott finished his probationary year. The fire chief and crews from all the other stations came to honor Scott and his achievments. We had alot of fun talking, laughing and eating cake.....oh yeah, and pinning the new badge on him was pretty fun too :)





9 comments:
That's so awesome!!!! Scott- you are the freakin' coolest!! I'm so proud!...and you have the best wife ever...but I know you already knew that. :)
Sweet! Congrats Scott. So I totally looked for you last night at Sean's reception, but Mary said you were hanging out with Scott. Bummer--I want to see you. We really should make a Saturday lunch work. I'll call you.
Congrats Scotty! That's nice to have that over with. I can't believe it's been a year already. You're awesome! And the cake is way cute.
congratulations Scott, We are happy for you.
That is awesome that you are so good at your job that they want to keep you. It is so much fun to see you succeed in the things that you do. We loved seeing the you in action last year and would love to see you again this year. We love you.
Yay!!!! congrats Scott and Brit!
Congratulations Scott! That is awesome for both of you! You guy's look so happy, and you are such an adorable couple!
Yeah for Scott!! Now you can sit on the couch! and you dont have to clean up after everyone!!
This is so cool!! My husband Brae is going to be a fireman also. Any words of Wisdom?! He will be going to the Santa Ana Fire Academy here in Ca shortly. If I remember correctly, Scott was also a paramedic before a fireman? You guys seem to be having tons of fun! And Brittney, in some of your photos you colored you hair dark! Once you color it for the first time, there is no going back :) Take care.
Post a Comment