

Shelby and I love to visit Daddy at work! Since Scott is gone a couple nights out of the week we go to see him a lot. I finally remembered my camera, I've been wanting a picture with the fire truck for a while now. We hate having Daddy gone at night, but the fire department is way nice to let families come and stay for a while whenever they want. I love seeing Scott in his uniform, I'm so proud of what he does and to see him so happy at work makes me happy! Thanks hun for keeping us all safe and for all you do for our family!

This is Oakley, shelby's friend, she is 3 weeks older than Shelby and is way cute! The last time Blakely and I saw each other was when we were pregnant right before she had Oakley so we were so excited to see each other and show off our little angles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment