Scott's 1st Father's Day. Such a proud Daddy!!!

I found this way cute onesie at Target last month for Shelby to wear for Father's and it was pretty tight on her. We couldn't even button all the snaps by her legs. Her first and last time she'll wear that:)
Then we stayed up at Zermatt to top off our Father's Day week. Hung out by the pool, played w/ some goats, ate at Matty's (Love their food), golfed, shopped, and watched a movie. 
To end our week Shelby turned 4 months old yesterday so we're letting her sleep in her crib now. She handled it a lot better than we did. She slept the whole night 9 hours, while Scott and I listened to the monitor all night and had to get up once just to make sure she was okay and not missing us too bad. In the morning I woke up, checked on her, and found her like this. Turned sideways and eyes wide open, but not making a sound I'm sure she was thinking where am I and were is my Mommy. Shelby I cant believe your 4 months old, sleeping in your crib, and about to roll over any day! You're growing up way to fast!!!!!
Then we stayed up at Zermatt to top off our Father's Day week. Hung out by the pool, played w/ some goats, ate at Matty's (Love their food), golfed, shopped, and watched a movie. 
To end our week Shelby turned 4 months old yesterday so we're letting her sleep in her crib now. She handled it a lot better than we did. She slept the whole night 9 hours, while Scott and I listened to the monitor all night and had to get up once just to make sure she was okay and not missing us too bad. In the morning I woke up, checked on her, and found her like this. Turned sideways and eyes wide open, but not making a sound I'm sure she was thinking where am I and were is my Mommy. Shelby I cant believe your 4 months old, sleeping in your crib, and about to roll over any day! You're growing up way to fast!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment