
I can't believe Shelby is 6 months old! The time has gone by so fast! She brings so much happiness into our lives! Shelby is now eating food, but hates it. I've been feeding her peas, and beans for 2 weeks now and she is just starting to show improvement. Shelby loves her bath, naps, rolling all over the place, sitting up, laughing, squealing like a girl, smacking her lips, playing with her toys and Lexi, and the other morning she was saying dadadada. We love you so much Shel bel!!
4 comments:
She is so beautiful, I am sure your having so much fun with her- kids are the best and what an amazing gift..
I can't believe she is already 6 months old! She is such a doll, we miss seeing you guys!
look at those cheeks! what a cutie...they do grow up too fast.
Shelby is so beautiful! I can't believe she's 6 months old too! Good job on the pictures. They turned out really good! We love you!
Post a Comment