Scott and I just walked out of the SCL temple. It was the perfect day! Everything ran smoothly, the sun was bright without a cloud in the sky. Thank you all for making our day so special.
I just looked at all of the photos from your wedding--there have never been better photos and I love watching your bridals as a slide show. It was such a perfect day and the weather co-operated so well - I think it was a sign that Heavenly Father is pleased with your lives and I was so happy as I watched the happiness of the day unfold and culminate in the unbelievable reception @ Zermatt---a once in a lifetime event, for sure!
2 comments:
Hey guys! Sorry I missed you up at the cabin!
Brittany, are you related to a Mark Fuller that works at Golds Gym?
I just looked at all of the photos from your wedding--there have never been better photos and I love watching your bridals as a slide show. It was such a perfect day and the weather co-operated so well - I think it was a sign that Heavenly Father is pleased with your lives and I was so happy as I watched the happiness of the day unfold and culminate in the unbelievable reception @ Zermatt---a once in a lifetime event, for sure!
Post a Comment