9.10.2007

Busy month

This past month Scott and I have been pretty busy with school, family reunions, my sisters wedding and Swiss days. Scott graduated from paramedic school on the 3rd of August and I am so proud of him!! He worked so hard to finish and now he just passed his written and hands on finals so he is a full-on paramedic, certified with the state. Way to go babe!!:) My dad always is in the Swiss days parade each year, and this was Scott's first year to help out. Scott was left holding a banner and I had to help the little kids walk the baby goats. Swiss Days is always a blast!! Scott and I are primary teachers over the 10-11 year olds and when we got into primary and sat down with our class one girl said "yeah, our teachers are back". We both felt pretty bad and explained to all of them why we've been gone. It was funny, we just laughed about it. We both have enjoyed the fun, but we're happy to be home and can now relax on our weekends.

2 comments:

Downs Family said...

Hey finally a new post j/k It was so good to see you guys last night, thanks for coming to join team 801! They were such exciting games. We might call you again sometime. Hope to see you again soon. -Melissa

Jewel Stratford said...

I'm, always, in awe of all that you accomplish as a family - and it is so much fun to see you grow close as a couple. Education is so important - and should be a lifelong pursuit - I'm so glad that you are, both, striving for excellence. Good work! We are so proud of all you accomplish!