7.17.2008

Getting Closer

On Thursday Scott and I stopped by our home to see what else has been completed and we couldn't believe the progress the workers have made!! The roof was on, our driveway was setting, and most of the electrical/plumbing was finished. We cant wait to move in!!

5 comments:

Jewel Stratford said...

Isn't it exciting to see such fast progress. You are going to LOVE your porch to sit on and smell the roses. The garage is going to be such a blessing and you will really appreciate it after having to scrape the snow off your cars last winter. I am so happy for you and so proud of how hard you have both worked and your planning that makes this new house possible. So few young marrieds have planned their affairs so well and are in such an advantageous position. Good job!

The Hokanson Family said...

We can't wait either!!! Get your little butts down here ASAP! :)

Ciara Slider said...

your house is looking good guys! good pick with the rambler, it's the way to go! can't wait for you to move in!

Stephanie Grant said...

Hey Britt. I am excited to enter this blogging world. I miss you guys you are so cute.

Mandy Pants said...

Hey Britt! I'm not too good at the blogging thing yet and I just saw your message... Totally not weird! How much longer until you guys get to move into your new house? It looks like it's going to be uber cute.

Mandy