This past weekend was my Mom and brother Drews brithday. Their brithdays are one day apart so its always fun to celebrate their birthdays together each year. When I asked my mom what she wanted for her birthday she told me she just wants to be with the family. So Saturday we all went to the Owlz baseball game. Even though the Owlz lost big time we had so much fun. Then Sunday we all got together for dinner, cake, and presents. Hope you guys had a happy birthday. We love ya!
The format of your blog looks so professional. It is so great that you keep it current so we can see all of the fun things you are doing. Summer birthday's are always fun--we hope your Mom and Drew had the best birthdays ever!
Hey, I am so glad that you guys are posting a lot now. I love to see what you guys are up to. Sorry it is only our family leaving comments. We are all obsessed with blogs.
3 comments:
Wow! I love the new blog background, it's so cute! I'm so glad Scott has you Brit! You're such an amazing girl! He got lucky. :)
The format of your blog looks so professional. It is so great that you keep it current so we can see all of the fun things you are doing. Summer birthday's are always fun--we hope your Mom and Drew had the best birthdays ever!
Hey, I am so glad that you guys are posting a lot now. I love to see what you guys are up to. Sorry it is only our family leaving comments. We are all obsessed with blogs.
Post a Comment