
I promise, just these pictures and one last one when it's all-complete. We are so close to moving in (I know it doesn't look like it), but we are still being told we can move in Aug. 19. The dry wall is up and ready to paint. The roof is done and know all of the detail on the exterior will start to happen. We have had such a good experience with our builder. A lot of people I talk to tell me about the problems that come with building a home, but nothing has gone wrong for us (knock on wood), they have built us a wonderful home. We are so blessed!
6 comments:
it's looking so good! Can't wait till you guys can move in, and finally be closer to us!
Brit your house looks great! I love getting the update and checking out the pictures. You'll be moving in before you know it. I'm definitely calling you when I'm back in town in a few weeks. Love ya!
This is Brent and Aubrey Bundy. We found you guys through Holly's page and hope to keep up to date with you guys. The new house looks great.
Wow brit, your place is almost finished. I'm way excited for you. That's weird to think you're going to have a whole big house for just you two. You need a baby to help fill it up. Now you'll be closer to us so you can come visit more often:) love you
Your house is coming along so great! i can't wait for you guys to be living closer to us!
What a beautiful place to settle down. It is a perfect location and your home is so beautiful. You, both, have worked so hard to make this possible. I love you SO!
Post a Comment