
Every year I look forward to the last weekend in August. I love Swiss days!! It's a family tradition that has gone on ever since I can remember. My birthday falls just a few weeks after Swiss days and as a little girl I remember dragging my mom to the wooden doll booth the pick out a new doll and an outfit to match for my birthday present. I still used the same birthday excuse on Scott this year so I could get something cute and home made for your new home.
Every year there is some new item that's a big hit. This year I would have to say the purse bags and wooden clocks we're in more than just a few booths. But probably my favorite part about Swiss Days is the delicious scones with honey and being around my family during the crazy Swiss parade and tracking each one down through the crowds. If any of you have been to Swiss Days you know of the fun I'm talking about. I cant wait for next year!
5 comments:
We missed seeing you there! We did run into Drew, Russell and Barbara. Going to Swiss days is a good tradition to have, we had a blast!
Joe and I go to that every year, we love it! I was disappointed that there were tons of booths for baby girls, but hardly anything for boys. I told Joe that I'm going to a booth just for boys next year!
Nice music, hahahaha.
Are you pumped to be in your house? I need to coem take pics of the windmills, you live just down the road from um.
I love the scones, too! Glad you live so close to your family and have so many fun things to do!
ok brit! time for a new post! i check all the time and it just stays the same! common now! haha we need to get together soon! xoxox
Post a Comment