10.27.2008

New addition to the family

My sister Jen and her husband Kyler welcomed their first child in to thier family on Friday, October 24, 2008. Scott and I are so excited to be an aunt and uncle to this adorable little girl, Sadie Lee Glauzer. I'm so proud of my sis! Jen said she only had to wake up once last night for little sadie. My sister-in-law, Becky, is expecting in December and I cant wait! Scott's two sisters Holly and Jen just had babies too, so the holadays are going to be so fun in our family this year. Way to go Jen and Kyler for making a perfect, beautiful baby girl. We love you guys!!

2 comments:

JLOVE said...

CONGRATS AUNTIE BRIT!!!

Jen looks way to beautiful to have just had a baby! :) Hope everything is going well. love ya

JESS

Candace said...

She's absolutely beautiful! Oh my gosh. Congrats to Jen and the family.

So I definitely lost my phone and am working on getting another one. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to the store. Since I no longer have your number, call me later this week?