11.17.2008

Shia what?

This is the newest member of our Beardall family. We've only had her for 4 hours so we're not sure what to name her yet, but so far we like the names, Lex (short for lexi), Milli, or Tootsie. She is a Shia-poo. Her mom is a shitzu and her dad is a poodle and the best thing about her is she doesn't shed!! Scott and I both have grown up with dogs our whole life. We first got a black lab in April, but give him to Jeff (Scott's brother) because of our living situation while we were moving. So we always knew, when we moved into our new home we would be getting a dog soon. We've only had her for a little bit and we already love her to death!! What an angel:)

9 comments:

The Hokanson Family said...

Oh My! She is so cute, we can't wait to meet her! We'll be seeing you guys Saturday. :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! it makes me miss my dog so much! she is so cute! im so happy for you guys!

Weston and Becky said...

What the H@#&...when did you get that? You didn't ask me :) I'll agree with the other comments, she's a cutie. Can we come play with her, Becky wants to and I'm in. Hank was such a great name for your lab so you're going to have to think long and had to come up with another great name.
Congrats...we'll have a pet of our own soon, so I'll only be jealous for a little bit.

Ciara Slider said...

how cute! i knew you would get a dog soon! when can i come see her?

Tamara and Marc said...

I heard you went to look, but didn't know you got her. She is so cute. The kids will love to see her and so will I.

Shalise said...

What a cute dog. Can you talk Shawn into letting us have an animal..

Janeen said...

Hey, We saw you from Weston's blog...wanted to say hi! Your dog is adorable. We know what it's like to have people be like "huh?" when you tell them what kind of dog you have. We have a goldendoodle. "huh?" Anyway, keep in touch

Gayle said...

Thanks for thinking of me this weekend and being so generous and thoughtful in the gifts you brought. I was very touched by the gesture. I love you both!

Dustin and Arianne said...

i think you should scratch all those names and name it shoodle.

-Dustin