11.28.2008

Graduation

Wednesday (just before Thanksgiving), I graduated from school!!! finally!!! I've been looking forward for this day for a very long time. I started esthetician school in March 2008. I went full time at school and part time working at the Derm Center with no vacations, breaks, nada... lets just say the summer flew by and I was really ready to be done. During my schooling Scott and I sold our condo, moved into my parents home for 3 months, and then moved into our new home, got a dog and had to give him away and then got another dog, all while going to school and working. A lot has happened in the past 9 months! I had a good experience at Mandalyn and became friends with the cutest girls ever. Now I can work full time at the Dermatology Center practicing aesthetics. When I got home Wednesday Scott surprised me with a card and flowers, he has been my biggest support throughout all of my education and going to school and I honestly don't think I could of gotten through it, without him. I love you Hun!

11 comments:

Ashlee and Karli said...

Congrats Britt! I'm excited to get to see you at work more now!

Anonymous said...

yay! im so happy that we are both all graduated! i took all my leave time because i wanted to graduate with you! hahah lwts just pretend that is what i did it for ok! yay i hope that we will see each other alot even though we are not in school together! i am going to miss seeing you everyday! love your guts!

The Hokanson Family said...

How cute! and congratulations Britt! You've worked so hard! It was fun seeing you guys over Thanksgiving. Give Lex a kiss from me.

Lisa K said...

Congrats! What is next?

Anonymous said...

yay for graduating! yay for nice husbands too! and yay for your new cute picture!

Weston and Becky said...

Way to pull through Scotty, even though I did hear that you cried at the movies the other night, hmmm you might just be a little too in-touch with your inner self. :)

Dustin and Arianne said...

YAY! congrats Britt! I know from first hand experience (lol) you are going to do great! We are so proud of you, and props to scott for the flowers and card how thoughtful!!

Downs Family said...

Congrats Brittany!! Good luck with working and I might need to come see you sometime :)

Bryce and Miranda said...

Congratulations Britt! That is such an accomplishment. Being done with school is the best. I hope work is going well for you. I was sad that I missed the Beardall Thanksgiving but hopefully I will see everybody at Christmas.

Janeen said...

congratulations!!! What an amazing acomplishment to be so proud of!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brittany! You're awesome and I'm so happy for you. You're great at what you do and now you can pamper me whenever we're together :) love you