A few weeks ago Scott and I stayed at Jewel and Lynn's cabin in Mt. Pleasant. We had so much fun! We went to the Manit Pageant, hiked, and Scott got to tare it up on his motorcycle...till he got stuck and I had to come save the day! The best part of it all was the keys to the truck were in his pocket so I had to run down to some campers and have them give me a ride to go find him...all in the rain! But we still had a blast! Thanks Jewel and Lynn!





3 comments:
Hey Brittany! I totally blog stalked you from Annie. I hope you are well. I live in Draper now, we should all get together.
I got that same bag pattern and I am dying to make it! I just haven't found fabric that I love, love. Its so expensive to have to pay $12 a yard, do you have any good places where you get fabric?
Oh fun! Beautiful cabin! So Mary left me a comment thru u but I don't know how to get a hold of her now. You can tell her my email is breelynehin@hotmail.com and then I can get her number or something. Thanks!
Post a Comment