6.26.2009
Something I've always loved
Every now and then I really get into my hobbies and sewing is one of them. My mom taught me how to sew growing up, but I've never been really good at making clothes or anything like that, I usually stick to quilts, blankets, bags, pretty much anything but clothes. Just recently I made a "sling" from one of Amy Butlers patterns. I was quite impressed when I finished and the best part of it all was Idid it ALL ON MY OWN!! I usually have to have my mom help me out with a few things whenever I make something, but not this time. My next sewing project I'm working on is either a blanket for a girls at work who is pregnant or a summer dress for my niece. I'll let you know how they turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I'm just now learning how to sew and it's quite addicting! So far I've made bean bags and belts for Colton.
Hey it's adorable! I love the colors and fabric you chose. Way to go.
Jared gave me a sewing machine for my birthday so I'm excited to get a few projects going myself.
WOW! I love it! I bought a sewing machine last year and have yet to make anything other than pillow cases! You've inspired me! And Palm Springs looks like so much fun!
That is SOOOO cute! Good Job! I want to buy one from you. I've loved anything you've ever made for my kids too...like Will's baby quilt...it's his favorite, and he has to have it when he goes to bed...and remember that cute hat you crocheted for Ava...I'm so sad her head is too big for it now. You really are talented! You make me want to go get my machine out. :)
Good Job Brit! Your bag looks awesome!
way cute purse! if you feel the need to make another one i'll claim it!
Oh that is the cutest purse i have ever seen! good job!!
Brit! Wow! You are amazing! Good Job!
I love your bag, it's so so Cute. I willcall you with my sewing questions now.
Post a Comment