9.17.2009

Rock'n

Last weekend I celebrated my 24th birthday I got a massage, went out to dinner and a movie and the best thing about it was my hubby surprised me with the one thing I wanted most for our nursery.... a wooden rocking chair!! I couldn't believe he found one so perfect! I've been looking all over for one and I swear no one sales a white wooden rocking chair, ok so the chair was a natural wood so Scott panted it for me, which makes it even better! If you don't have some kind of a rocking/glidder chair in your nursery you have to get one! Whenever I babysit my nephews or nieces this little magic trick will put them right to sleep. I can't wait to rock our little one in it. Next month we find out what were having and I can't wait! If you haven't heard by now we're pregnant and due in March. Everyone keeps asking us what we would rather have and honestly we will be happy with what we get, either way I'm just happy there's not two in my belly!

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting. You are right, rocking chair is VITAL with a nursery. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Janiel said...

Congrats on the baby. I'm excited to hear what your having. It's also a lot of fun to go through it with a sister. Congrats again!

Mandy Pants said...

I really like the chair! Where did Scott find it? I've been looking for a regular rocking chair for our nursery also but all I've found are gliders... And I can't wait for next week to hear what you're having!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! That's so awesome of Scott. I'm excited to hear what you are having too!!! I'm guessing it's a girl!

Tamara and Marc said...

The rocking chair looks great. Scott did a good job on it. I can't wait to see what the rest of the room looks like once you are done with it.

The Hokanson Family said...

Love the chair! Come over for a session of conference, and the we can do dinner/dessert.