Being pregnant I've been so lucky, blessed and happy that I haven't had to experience the horrible part of being pregnant. I haven't been sick at all and I can pretty much eat and do everything I was before. Knowing that in just 4 1/2 months I will be a mother for the first time scares me a bit, but at the same time excites me more than ever! My mom is a mother of 6 and I have always been proud of that. She has taught me all I've needed to know. I've always looked up to you mom and I hope that I can be as good as a mother to my little one, as you have been to me. Thanks for all of the advise. I love you!

7 comments:
Can't wait to hear what you guys are having. This is my favorite part of pregnancy. I'm so glad you have had such a good experience. Makes it so much funner.
Congrats!!! I'm excited to hear your news!!!
I am so excited for you, you are going to be an amazing mother. i have sen you with finn and you are a natural. cant wait to hear what you are having!!!!!!
You'll be awesome. Call me when you know what it is. I'm excited to hear!
It's amazing how your love grows for your mother when you become one yourself! Say hello to your mom for me!
You will be a wonderful mother. It is awesome to see how much your relationship with your mom will change after you have a baby...for the better
YEAH a new little baby cousin to add to the mix. You and Scott will make such cute parents. I am sad that I don't get to see you guys very much. Hopefully at Christmas when we are home we will have a family party so I can see you.
Post a Comment