10.13.2009

Proud Parents

It's official we're having a...GIRL!!! We are so excited for our little one to come.
Today was our first ultrasound, this was the most amazing experience yet! I was so happy that Scott was able to be there with me. The best part was when the nurse asked us to guess the gender, Scott called it...we were having a girl (and then she hurry and closed her legs like a lady). The pictures were pretty obvious. She has a good strong heart beat and all of her fingers and toes. During the ultrasound she decided to say hello to her mom and dad and gave us the "peace" sign with two of her little fingers (she is already showing her personality). Today was the best day ever!! We're so excited!
In the top picture is her arm and her head from a side view and in the bottom picture is her back. My favorite part of this picture is her cute little ear.

13 comments:

Shalise said...

Congratulations- your both going to be wonderful parents, how fun for you to start your cute little Family. Prayers and blessings your way. Congrats again! P.S. Girls are SO fun, they brake the wallet fast as well :)

Aubrey said...

Congratulations!! Girls are so fun and EXPENSIVE! I can't help myself, everything is so adorable!

Bryce and Miranda said...

Congrats!! That is such a neat experience. I am so excited for you guys.

Kansas Thornburghs said...

Congratulations, to you both!!

Chelsea said...

Yay how exciting. Isn't that ultrasound so amazing! I wish i could do that every week to look at our little guy.

Jewel Stratford said...

I love her soooo much already. It's amazing how that happens. I'm going to kiss her little ear as soon as she is in my arms. I'm such a happy Gramma!

Lori and David said...

Yippee! Our little girls will have to be friends! Glad to hear that everything is well!

Weston and Becky said...

DANG I was wrong! I guess I'm not psychic after all. Congrats!!!!

Tamara and Marc said...

I am so excited for you. So when are going shopping for all those cute baby/girly things you need?

Brady and Jacquel said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Author said...

How exciting! I just know she is going to be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh i'm so excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures. Those are good shots. Congratulation! A little girl cousin!