If you could find a travel system where the carseat fits into the jogging stroller than you will probably get more for your money. Cuz then you can go on walks or runs with the stroller. We got the Chico system (that we loved) but then once the baby went into the stroller and not just the carseat, we wished we had a jogging stroller and now that we have 2 kids we ended up getting the double jogger. (Still use the travel system on occasion) So all in all we ended up paying more but we love what we have. Crib: I know it's not the most popular but I recommend a light colored wood. 'Natural'. For 1 reason. The baby will pull itself up and gnaw on the side. It's a fact and ALL babies do this.. So if you have dark colors or even white, bite marks show up really bad. Diapers. Everyone has a different favorite. I would get a small pack of each and see what you like better. However, once they are bigger (say...10 months or older) then you might as well switch to generic because they are all the same at about that point.
It is all a personal choice. I like huggies over pampers and I like three wheels or four wheels, but three turn better, sometimes. Good luck. This is just the start of the many choices to come. Good luck.
I LOOOVVEEEE my stroller! you couldnt go wrong with it, it is the BEST! and my car seat...goes with it! i would go modern, go to babinski's in salt lake they have the best variety, and huggies waaay over pampers, if you dont want to change your babys clothes 4 times a day! i would love to go baby shopping with you!
The most important thing about strollers is that if you get a 3-wheel stroller you have to make sure the front wheel swivels or it will drive you crazy, my first stroller was 3-wheeled and I hated it because it didn't swivel. The cribs I think are a personal preference. I am a huge fan of Huggies and that's all I will ever use, and it's nice because Costco carries the big boxes. Good Luck and have fun shopping. Tell Scotty to work hard because little girls are expensive :)
I am a definite advocate for pampers....love them. I have a 4 wheeler and like it so I don't know any different, but I have a chicco and it is great. As for the crib? I don't think you can go wrong...if you love, get it. Congrats BTW. you will love being a mommy...and girls are the best(I have one child...a girl...so I am sure when a boy comes along I will love him too) Good luck in your decisions!
9 comments:
If you could find a travel system where the carseat fits into the jogging stroller than you will probably get more for your money. Cuz then you can go on walks or runs with the stroller. We got the Chico system (that we loved) but then once the baby went into the stroller and not just the carseat, we wished we had a jogging stroller and now that we have 2 kids we ended up getting the double jogger. (Still use the travel system on occasion) So all in all we ended up paying more but we love what we have.
Crib: I know it's not the most popular but I recommend a light colored wood. 'Natural'. For 1 reason. The baby will pull itself up and gnaw on the side. It's a fact and ALL babies do this.. So if you have dark colors or even white, bite marks show up really bad.
Diapers. Everyone has a different favorite. I would get a small pack of each and see what you like better. However, once they are bigger (say...10 months or older) then you might as well switch to generic because they are all the same at about that point.
- Three wheels
- Modern (my baby doesn't gnaw at all)
- Huggies
That was easy! :)
It is all a personal choice. I like huggies over pampers and I like three wheels or four wheels, but three turn better, sometimes. Good luck. This is just the start of the many choices to come. Good luck.
We had the Chicco system and loved it! I had a jogging stroller too and that was also a lifesaver. So I'm a fan of one of each.
And Colton is a beaver and chewed up his cherry wood crib. Very noticeable.
And we're also a huge Pampers fan in this house!
I LOOOVVEEEE my stroller! you couldnt go wrong with it, it is the BEST! and my car seat...goes with it! i would go modern, go to babinski's in salt lake they have the best variety, and huggies waaay over pampers, if you dont want to change your babys clothes 4 times a day!
i would love to go baby shopping with you!
I liked the newborn pampers fine, but the bigger size huggies are way better. More expensive, but better!
I like the car seat with the stroller
Modern crib is just great.
I loved Luvs- they are my all time favorite.
*good luck, no matter what it will be SO fun...
The most important thing about strollers is that if you get a 3-wheel stroller you have to make sure the front wheel swivels or it will drive you crazy, my first stroller was 3-wheeled and I hated it because it didn't swivel. The cribs I think are a personal preference. I am a huge fan of Huggies and that's all I will ever use, and it's nice because Costco carries the big boxes. Good Luck and have fun shopping. Tell Scotty to work hard because little girls are expensive :)
I am a definite advocate for pampers....love them. I have a 4 wheeler and like it so I don't know any different, but I have a chicco and it is great. As for the crib? I don't think you can go wrong...if you love, get it. Congrats BTW. you will love being a mommy...and girls are the best(I have one child...a girl...so I am sure when a boy comes along I will love him too) Good luck in your decisions!
Post a Comment