Scott and I went out last night for dinner and a movie and we heard good things about The Blind Side so we decided to see it. The wonderful employees at Winsong cranked up the heat to make their customers warm from the cold weather outside, but I think they might have over done it in our theater!!! By the end of the movie Scott and I had our pants rolled up, our sleeves rolled up, shoes kicked off, and sweat running down our backs (and this did not help being 7 months pregnant)...I swear the theater was over 150 degrees, but the movie was so good we didn't care to move or walk out...that's how good it is! We highly recommend this movie.
4 comments:
I LOVED the Blind Side. It's such a good movie, and it's pretty cool that it's a true story. Merry Christmas!
Way Good!
I have been wanting to see this movie. Glad to hear you liked it. Maybe whenI am doing better I can get Marc to take me to it.
That's hilarious!! And I agree, my mom and I went to see it when I was in Colorado for Thanksgiving...
Post a Comment