1.03.2010

32 Weeks

It has taken forever for the new year 2010 to here (for me at least) and now I can finally say I have exactly 2 months from today till our due date and I cant wait for our little girl! I'm not even close to having her room, the house, or the dog ready, but if she were to come right now I would so be ready!!!I'm feeling bigger and bigger every day I can't imagine what I'm going to feel like in 2 months.

11 comments:

Tamara and Marc said...

You looks so cute. Love the picture. I can't wait either for her to show up.

Candace said...

Oh yea! You're getting so close and look so good. That's so exciting. I hope you had a great Christmas.

Shalise said...

You look darling, and I promise you- you would not be ready if you had her now, preemie's are a lot of work- and you don't get to bring them home when they are that early. Bryhn was 32 weeks but stopped growing at 30 weeks, she was 3 pounds...
Hang in there the 2 months is worth it, you look really cute.

Chelsea said...

time is flying...isn't it crazy? i feel like i'm going to pop but there's still more time. we'll be mums soon, pretty crazy.

Lisa K said...

You are very cute pregnant! I talked to my mom the other day about doing a family shower for you...you'll be contacted shortly about that! =)

Anonymous said...

You may be feeling bigger, but you make pregnancy look so dang good!! I'm so excited for you :)

Dustin and Arianne said...

You look so cute with your little preggo belly! We are so excited to meet your little sweetie...Boss is excited to have a girlfriend!! :)

Shelly said...

You are going to be a great mother!! You are looking cute!! The last 2 months are the longest and busiest but good too! Hang in there.

Author said...

Oh you are such a beautiful woman; two months comes a lot faster than what you think, or will be ready for.

Bryce and Miranda said...

YEAH, it is so fun to see that you really are pregnant. We were home for the holidays and I was sad I didn't get to see you guys. I am glad that everything is going well and I am excited to see your little girl too.

JLOVE said...

You look soo... good!!! you are the cutest!! SO excited for you and scott!!!