2 months old

Burp time with Dada
Some of her first smiles
I love our bug-a-boo!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! Two months old and it seems like she should only be one. I think the best thing about having a small baby is that she is still small and I get to enjoy her being little for a little longer. Yesterday we went in to the doctor for her 2 month check up and Shelby is weighing in at 9.0 lbs!!!! I can't believe how big she has gotten, almost double her birth weight. Shelby is the size I was when I was born! Crazy!!(yes, I was a very big baby) Her head is in the 30% and her body is in the 15%. She had to get her shots at this visit and seeing her cry like that made me want to cry and punch the nurse for hurting my bug-a-boo!! But the good thing is that she only cried for 5 min. then was out for the rest of the day.


Burp time with Dada
Some of her first smilesI feel so blessed to have the most beautiful, amazing, smart, loves to smile baby! Shelby makes us so happy and we couldn't imagine life without her!! In the past month Shelby is smiling more, looking at us, cooing, kicking her feet and waving her arms more, and holding her head up completely. She loves bath time, smiling at mommy and daddy's silly faces, milk, her swing, her gym mat, milk, walks in her stroller, driving in the car, and I love how she is sleeping 5-6 hours now Yeah!!! and did I mention she LOVES milk (she is eating double for her size)!!! Shelby still hates her diaper changed at night, when daddy tries to clean her arm pits with a wet wipe, and going to bed, but when she does fall asleep she's in heaven. We are so proud of you and love you so much Shelby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment