4.25.2010

28

Friday was Scott's big birthday so to celebrated we went out with our friends and had a fun time. We tried to eat at The Cheesecake Factory, but we were running behind schedule and the wait was 2 hours so we decided to eat at Macaroni Grill (which was still good). Scott got to blow out a candle and was a good sport when the lady came to sing Opera to him. Scott's big birthday present was a men's suit from Joseph A. Bank and a golfing net. I wish I had a picture of Scott's face when he opened his net because he was so excited like a little boy would be; he pulled it out and because it was raining he set it up in the basement and hit a few practice shots. It's not fully set up, but when it is I'll have to post a picture because now our basement is becoming a "man cave" with a ping pong table and now his golf net.
Friday night was also our first date together since we've had Shelby. Much thanks to Grandma Fuller for babysitting so we could go out!!!! The whole time Scott and I kept asking each other "what do you think Shelby and Grandma are doing now?" I felt so guilty being away from our little bug-a-boo, but at the same time our date was much needed. I tried not to, but I gave in and called my mom to see how our little one was doing during dinner, and like always she said she's perfect and just went to bed (much relief). We had a great time and we loved coming back to our Shelby!!

No comments: