4.12.2010

Easter

Easter morning Shelby woke up and found out that the Easter Bunny had left her a basket full of surprises. She loved all the new pants (she is just now starting to fit into newborn clothes), but not so much her Lamb. What I think is cute is that her lamb is just as big as she is:) I didn't have enough time to go shopping for Shelby's Easter dress this year so I ended up making her one. Over all we had a great holiday!

3 comments:

Mandy Pants said...

You didn't have time to go shopping for a dress but you had time to make one?! You're super mom! I love the picture of Shelby and her lamb.

Dustin and Arianne said...

So Cute! The dress looks awesome!! We need to see you guys again soon, Boss misses Shelby :)

Anonymous said...

Good job on the dress, it looks cute! Shelby is so cute! I love all the pictures!