12.14.2010

Christmas cheer

I love this time of year for many reasons and one of those is all the fun activities. We started this month off by going to a play with our friends at the Desert Star in SLC, The Bipolar Express....one word...HILARIOUS! We loved it! Than we've been to the Festival of tress...nightmare!! Way too packed for us and pushing Shelby around in her stroller was even worse and did if forget to mention she pooped out of her diaper just as we walked in, I mean it was up her back, down her legs and up her tummy! The bathrooms were also packed so I had to find a private corner and change her in the stroller, sorry Shelby, but it's a good thing we packed an extra set of pj's.
Next on the list was the ward Christmas pj breakfast party (pretty funny seeing everyone at 8:00 am in their pj's instead of church dress) and Festival of lights here in Spanish. We went with our neighbors and they have a little girl 4 months older than Shelby. We all crammed into one car and let the girls get out of their car seats to walk around in the back of the rover, but not a good idea, because now whenever I put Shelby in her seat she puts up a fight, but we all had a lot of fun. The last activity we just did was Santa. Shelby was perfectly calm when she saw Santa, but as soon as Scott put her on his lap she put her head back and started crying. We couldn't stop laughing.
This month has been non-stop fun for us and next on the list: Temple Square, Christmas shopping, and sleigh rides.Shelby still loves bath time and is starting to get into things like mommy's jewelry
and the dvd player...o-boy were in trouble nowAnd in the next few months were welcoming 2 new babies into our family. Jen's due in December/Januaray with another girl and Becky is due in March with another boy. While Jen was here for Thanksgiving we all got together and had a baby shower.

3 comments:

Janiel said...

I love the picture of Shelby in the bath with bubbles on her head. She is just too cute! Miss you guys. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Tamara and Marc said...

I love all your piictures. Her picture with santa is priceless. Have a merry Christmas. I am sad that i can't celebrate with you this year. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at blogs in a while. You have some cute pictures and I love that you have a crying santa picture.