Two weeks ago my mom and I headed to St. George to visit my sister and her family and see their new little baby Saylin. She has the darkest hair and looks just like Jen did in her baby pictures. Shelby loved playing with Sadie all day and so much fun she never took any naps and got pretty cranky some nights, but over we had a lot of fun.
3 comments:
I am just so amazed at how much children can look like their parents. I see so much of Matt in my children as well as Shelby with Scott. They look identical with that big cheesy grin and blonde hair and fair skin. I love it! Maybe this next one will be a blondey like me.
Thanks so much for coming down. We got some good pictures, thanks! I loved having you and mom here. Sadie loved having Shelby here too. You should move down to be by me :) I love Shelby's little snow outfit. She is such a pretty baby and is going to be gorgeous when she grows up with those big eyes and big smile. Love you guys!
Shelby is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. Miss you Britt
Post a Comment