2.26.2011

Shelby's 1st Birthday

Shelby's
1st
Birthday I can't believe how fast this past year has gone!! Friday February 25th was Shelby's 1st birthday I wanted to make the day special for her so we started the day off with banana pancakes and a smoothie and ended the day with her birthday party. Shelby had so much fun opening her presents, playing with her cousins and friend, playing with her new toys, and eating her very own cake. Scott and I thought she would dive right into the cake, but she acted like a little lady and ate a little at a time, but by the end she was covered in frosting and she even kicked her feet up in it too.
Shelby's the best baby we could ask for and is starting to become the biggest daddy's girl(not fare) She can say mama, dada, and dog (sometimes) and is walking so well!! We love our little peanut and she has blessing our lives so much! We're so proud of her and all that she's accomplished and what's yet to come. WE LOVE YOU SHELBY! Thanks everyone for making Shelby's 1st birthday so special!

All clean and finally went to bed at 10:00 p.m.

5 comments:

Tamara and Marc said...

Thanks for letting us come celebrate with you. Shelby is so cute. You did a great job on the cake I may need to hire you to do Brielle's. Happy Birthday Shelby.

Chelsea said...

happy birthday shelby! robby misses you!

Unknown said...

How Fun!! Happy Birthday Shelby! She is so stinkin cute. We need to play sometime.

Bryce and Miranda said...

So I didn't realize that Bryce was logged in. That comment from Bryce was really from me, Miranda :)

Ciara Slider said...

happy birthday shelb! i love that cake, and her feet in it! haha