1.08.2009

Powder 2 the people!

The great thing about living in Utah is being so close to the mountains and having the greatest snow on earth! The other day, Scott and I went sking with my brother Weston up at Sundance and had a blast. It was the morning after a big storm so we went up to enjoy the fresh powder. Weston is an amazing photographer and has a passion for the outdoors. He was able to capture this cool picture of Scott enjoying some awesome turns.

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Brittany:

Thanks for visiting my blog, I just started it after Christmas, but I'm loving it!! What's the funny surprise, come visit. The school is totally different, you wouldn't believe the changes we've made!

Bryce and Miranda said...

You have officially made me homesick. You are right that is one of the best things about living in Utah and unfortunately I don't right now. I miss it so much. Not only does it not snow very much out here but it is crappy snow when it does. I miss Skiing so much. Hope you had a great Christmas. That picture of Scott is way cool. My cousin is cool.

Bryce and Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

cute! you guy are so cute! we need to get together so our husbands can meet! miss you

Tamara and Marc said...

What an awsome picture. Scott you look like a professional. It looks like you had a fun day.