2.04.2009

Holland Fuller

On Sunday Weston and Becky Blessed their baby boy, Holland Weston Fuller. He looked so cute in his blessing outfit. It was fun to have the whole family there and finally have little babys to hold.

5 comments:

Janeen said...

hey it was so good to see all the fullers on sunday. your babies are adorable...i think sadie should be owens girlfriend!

Candace said...

Brit--the babies are so adorable! Your fam is so grown up these days. I'm guessing that is Zachary in the pics too. Wow!

Looks like you and Scott are next.

Chrissy said...

Cute! Don't you just love babies! Hollie Bryant just told us she is pregnant! She is due in August.
Hope all is well...thanks again for the Botox shirt, I love it!

Tamara and Marc said...

Love the new look to the blog. I ove the pictures of the family. It was great seeing everyone. Love ya.

The Hokanson Family said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you guys got to go down. It was fun looking at the family picture of everyone.